Acid-resistant Stone Surfaces
With one litre:
Terracotta 1:5 = 10/20 m2
Porcelain tiles 1:5 = 40 m2
Natural stone 1:5-1:10 = 20/35 m2
Do not use on polished marble or on any materials that are sensitive to acids. Before using on this material, carry out a test on a small surface area to check that it is actually resistant to the product. For items in aluminium, follow the instructions and use a soft sponge.
CONCENTRATED ACID DETERGENT
Descaler for terracotta, porcelain stoneware, glazed ceramic tiles, acid-resistant stone and quarry tiles.
WHAT IT’S FOR:
• Removes all grout residues and building-site dirt.
• Eliminates any saline efflorescences from terracotta.
• Removes lime deposits from floors, wall tiles (showers), and bathroom
• Penetrating cleaner for outdoor paving.
• All-in-one descaler and detergent: contains high concentrations of
• Removes rust stains.
BUFFERED ACID, DOES NOT PRODUCE HARMFUL FUMES FOR THE USER AND THE ENVIRONMENT: IT DOES NOT CONTAIN HYDROCHLORIC ACID.
DOES NOT CHANGE THE APPEARANCE OR COLOUR OF MATERIALS.
IT CLEANS BUT DOES NOT ATTACK.
DOES NOT AFFECT GROUTING.
DOES NOT RUIN PROFILES OR ITEMS IN ALUMINIUM AND STEEL (KITCHEN HOODS, PIPES...).
CAN BE USED ON MANY SURFACES, TERRACOTTA, PORCELAIN AND CERAMIC TILES, AND ACID RESISTANT STONE.
HAS MANY FUNCTIONS: IT CAN CLEAN AND REMOVE DEPOSITS ACCORDING TO DILUTION.
IT IS ALSO EFFECTIVE IN REMOVING GROUT RESIDUES.