Need a Product Calculation?
No vertical creep
Layers up to 10 mm thick
White or grey powder
12 months in dry place
FIELDS OF USE
- Fixing ceramic tiles of all types, even large sizes, on walls and floors, indoors and outdoors.
- Suitable for use when high performance is required, such as: tile laying in industrial environments, swimming pools or facades.
- Over-tiling on top of old ceramic tiles without use of primer.
- Suitable for fixing thin porcelain stoneware slabs.
- Fixing natural stone and marble, so long as they are not affected by water.
- Fixing on electric or water heating screeds.
- Spot-gluing insulating panels made of polystyrene, polyurethane foam, rock or glass wool.
Cement-based plaster, cement-lime mortar, gypsum-based plaster¹, anhydrite screeds¹, cement-based screeds, concrete, aerated concrete, old ceramic floors, old linoleum floors², PVC² or vinyl², plasterboard, RASOLASTIK range and RASOGUM.