Need a Product Calculation?
Quick setting powder adhesive with a high polymeric content for fixing ceramic tiles. Suitable for refined porcelain stoneware, over-fixing and on heating screeds.
Layers up to 10 mm thick
No vertical creep
6 months in a dry place
FIELDS OF USE
- For quick-fixing absorbent floor and wall tiles outdoors and indoors. The tiles can be made of: cotto, twice-fired, single-fired ceramic
- For quick-fixing poorly absorbent or non-absorbent materials such as: single-fired tiles, split tiles and refined porcelain stoneware
- Suitable for use when high performances are required within a short time, such as: tile fixing in industrial environments, in swimming pools, on façades, for fixing on top of old ceramic tiles indoors
- Fixing natural stone and marble, so long as they are not affected by water
- Fixing on heating floors
- Spot-gluing and levelling insulating panels made of polystyrene, polyurethane foam, rock or glass wool and cork, with fiberglass netting buried in the layer
Surfaces: cement plaster, cement-lime mortar, cementitious screeds, concrete, old ceramic floors, plasterboard, RASOLASTIK and RASOGUM